SAP Business One is comprehensive ERP software specially designed for SMEs looking for a single, integrated solution to manage their entire business processes. You can manage all your business aspects from finance & accounting to logistics and customer relationship through SAP Business One. It helps you to streamline your processes, take better & timely-decisions and accelerate growth. You can easily get an access to critical business information and take informed decisions.
SAP Business One is an end-to-end solution that eliminates cost and saves you from the hassles of integrating different standalone applications. It has an intuitive interface, reduces inefficiencies, provides real-time business information and minimizes IT complexities for implementation.
Our SAP Business One Services
SAP Business One solution caters to the diverse needs of SMEs, helping them automate and manage their business operations. Silver Touch is an SAP Business One consultant in India, offering complete SAP Business One services across various industry verticals.
Silver Touch – SAP Business One Offerings:
Silver Touch is the channel Partner of SAP and provides the SAP License procurement and deployment services to its end customers.
SAP Business One Implementation & Customization
Silver Touch’s experienced consultants, with an expertise in providing services to different industry verticals, offer the implementation and customization services for SAP B1.
SAP Business One Add- Ons Development
Silver Touch has developed add-ons like Manufacturing, Chemical, Packaging, HRMS, Payroll, Fixed Asset Module and Mobile Gateway for SAP B1. We also provide industry specific add-on development services. Our add-on services include development, upgrade and support.
SAP Business One Training
Silver Touch provides training for SAP B1 to ensure detailed exposure to the application and procedures and for removal of clients’ apprehensions/queries. We give screening of the complete workflow of the system to the admin and the users.
SAP Business One Support
Silver Touch provides both on-site and off-site support services of SAP B1 through its dedicated team.
SAP Business One 9.3 Solution Highlights
SAP Business One 9.3 will prove to be more helpful to businesses in many more ways. Being the leader of ERP systems, SAP has put in a lot to make it easier for the users to work around. In this blog, we are going to look at the major changes and feature updates that are new to SAP Business One 9.3.
SAP Business One will not only boost performance and stability but also expands core area of business. There are module wise enhancements came, which is mentioned below.
- Simple production routing – SAP Business One 9.3 is now ready with Simple Production ‘Routings’. This will be useful for businesses with Production requirements; earlier organizations have to keep dependent on add-ons. In addition, resources can be assigned to a Cost Centre.
- RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)-The RMA feature added to SAP Business One 9.3. It’s a document issued to miserable clients who want to return a purchased product. The RMA will be directly generated from a SAP Business One menu, an Invoice, a Delivery Chalan, or even a Service Call.
- Project Management Enhancement – There are few enhancements in Project Management module of SAP Business One 9.3. i.e., transactions can be assigned to a project stages not only limited to a project for simplify, accuracy in project cost analysis. Project management module is ready with Gant Chart for better planning and management.
- CRM Enhancement- Streamlining and Simplifying Sales and Service processes
- User Authorization Management – Company and User Settings have been more simplified and rationalized. Functionality has been updated for User Defaults and a User has now the options to change his/her own authorization settings.
- Approval Procedure Enhancements
- Integrated Payment Engine
- GL account determination updates
- Price list updates – In SAP Business One 9.3., SAP has introduced Price Unit, so instead of just going back to the Stock Unit all pricing for items can be configured per kilo or carton,.
SAP Business One 9.3 Module wise Feature
- Authorization Simplification
- Import from Excel Updates
- Approval Procedure Enhancements
- Quick Copy & DTW supports Additional Objects
- My Settings Support
- Change Log Clean-up Utility
- Multi-Branch Supports Data Ownership
- Multi-Branch Filtering & Transaction Updates
- License Updates
- HTML based Online Help
Sales, Purchasing, Service
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Gross Price Redesign
- Price List Updates
- Campaign Management Updates
- Blanket Agreement Enhancements
- CRM Simplification
- Simple Production Routing
- Internal Cost Accounting Transactions
- Centralized Payment Engine
- Chart of Accounts Alignment & Usability
- G/L Account Determination Matrix Updates
- New IFRS 15 Revenue Recognition Standard
- Multi-Branch Filtering and Transactions
- Scheduled Batch Transactions for Payments
- Electronic File Layout Templates
- Web-Based Workflow Management
- Company Specific Mailer Configuration
- New DI/UI Objects Exposure & Enhancements
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- X-App Supports Single Sign On
- Optimized Login Connection
- Electronic File Manager support on Linux
- Performance Optimization
- Improved Security
- UoM Batch Selection
- Project Management Updates
- Analytics Portal
- Pervasive Analytics Designer Update
- SAP Business One Components
- Embedded Incident Reporting
- System Landscape Directory Enhancements
- Remote Support Platform 3.2 Updates
Silver Touch specializes in seamlessly integrating your SAP Business One into your existing systems, helping eliminate duplication, automating your manual work and improving business efficiency.
How Silver Touch can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth. Get in touch with us to know more.