The engineering sector is one of the largest industrial sectors and includes segments that need access to real-time information. Being a project-based industry, having quick access to all business functions is a prime necessity. SAP Business One for Engineering Industry is with a real-time accounting platform that unifies various divisions of the industry, thereby making the business undertakings simple. By using an ERP system such as SAP Business One, information from multiple sources can be automatically combined and shared across in a thorough manner. Numerous tools are available that enable compelling time and data management.
Following business functions of Engineering are covered in SAP Business One for Engineering Industry:
- Research and Development
- Production and Manufacturing
- Bill of Material
- Work in Progress
- Job Work
- Resource Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Sales and Purchase Operations
- Operations Control and Management
- Quality Control
How SAP Business One Can Help In your Engineering Industry:
- Silver Touch provides a complete understanding of the project across the organization right from the headquarters to those working on field.
- Provides a 360° view of your firm, streamlines your business processes, improve after-sales support, track compliance, and much more.
- Enables to meet customer demand and develop new revenue streams with SAP Business One for the engineering industry. Decrease supply chain costs, lessens cycle times, and minimizes scrap and re-work which leads to high profit.
- Helps in minimizing inventory cost by efficiently dispatching finished goods to distributors and end-customers.
- Integrate and standardize processes across your business locations with subsidiary integration feature of SAP Business One.
- SAP Business One production planning and controlling optimizes yield and increases the overall efficiency of production processes.
- View and report on component supplies in production and finished goods with fully integrated inventory management.
- Get greater control of your operations by boosting supply chain visibility, automating key processes and more.
- The system allows easy management of changes in project definition, cost, schedule or scope.
- An integrated system allows effortless analysis of resources, plans, and progress of the project.
- Using this system, variations in the project and their impacts can be managed midway with the help of a single project view.
- On-time and on-budget performance helps in increasing the project effectiveness.
- Improved resource deployment with lower costs and increased revenues will assist in growing your business profitably.
- This system helps in completing the projects on time and to budget thereby providing better client satisfaction.
Benefits of SAP Business One for Engineering Industry:
- Access to real-time information
- Effective time and resource management tools
- Optimize inventory costs with smarter resource allocation and planning
- Visibility to project specific controls
- Reduce costs and increase the scale of your business operations
- Control project costs with efficient tools
- Improve cash flow and financial management
- Accurate and better job costing
- Manages compliance with industry, quality, and regulatory standards and helps to reduces penalties
- Retain the right talent in response to customer requirements
- Quick response to service calls or complaints which improves problem-solving capabilities
Why Silver Touch?
Silver Touch has immense experience in providing SAP Business One for Engineering Industry needs keeping in mind the key challenges faced by the Engineering Industry today that include requirement of large-scale production/testing facilities with project planning, real-time access to critical information, intense competition, standardizing processes and real time inventory tracking.
How Silver Touch can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth. Get in touch with us to know more.