The Textile Industry, which was once considered as handicrafts, has now developed as an engineering activity that uses various technologies and fibers to design and develop textiles. The major pain areas of this industry are maintaining the stock of dyes, managing manpower, maintenance of machines and the like. SAP Business One is a specifically designed solution for textile and garment industries. It provides an integrated application as a solution resolving all the major challenges faced by this industry thereby making the business processes sleek and efficient.
Following business functions of Textile Companies are covered in SAP Business One Solution:
- Batch Management and Batch Costing
- Production and MRP
- Sub-Contracting/Job Work
- WIP Tracking / Inventory/Material Consumption
- Warehouse and Bin Location Management
- Multi-currency and Multiple Units of Measurement
- Budgeting and Product Costing
- Yield and Scrap costing
- Supplier/Vendor/Sub-Contractor Payments and Debit Notes
- Order based WIP Tracking
- Subcontract QC Rejection/Acceptance Reporting
- Barcode Scanning and Label Printing
How SAP Business One Can Help In your Textile Business:
- Using SAP Business One, you can have an integrated system to keep a constant check on the status of inventory at various levels of business.
- With SAP Business One for Textile Industry Solution, companies can achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through streamlined order configuration and timely deliveries. SAP Business One can help companies to become more sustainable by adapting to commodity price volatility and integrating production systems with core enterprise processes.
- SAP Business One for Textile Industry Solution gives instant access to all your company information in real-time and allows you to provide reports on all aspects of business operations, which will help you to reduce costs and grow business into new markets.
- There is reduction in time required to process the information which is based on data transfers between the branches, factories or head office in this system.
- The solution handles inventory level, items, price lists, special price agreements, and transfers between different warehouses, and inventory transactions via integrated processes like sales and purchasing.
- Material requirement planning is configured for procurement of raw materials.
- This system allows companies in creating production plans for automatic machine allocation based on the machine capacity.
- Stage wise/bundle wise WIP tracking (i.e. cutting, sewing, washing, drying, ironing etc.) can be carried out.
- The unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system lets companies keep constant touch and develop a close relationship with their customers by knowing their demands and learning from their feedback.
- This integrated system can be efficiently used in avoiding errors and duplicate data that help in increasing expertise of the company.
Benefits of SAP Business One for Textile Industry Solution:
- Unique item codes generation
- Order based WIP tracking and stock consumption
- Enable strong customer relationships with in-built CRM
- Reduces lead time with a single scalable solution for the entire business
- Streamline complex business processes by integrating all business functions without relying on other software
- Increase employee productivity through system controls and transparency
- Completely flexible inventory grouping like by size, style, pricing ,fabric and other variables
- Active open order and order status reporting
- More efficient in terms of eliminating data redundancy and errors
- Flexible planning and waste management
With Silver Touch, get a complete solution for all your textile industry pain areas and manage all your business processes with an integrated and easy to use the application at low cost.
How Silver Touch
can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth.
Get in touch with us to know more.