You can get the power of SAP Business One on the Cloud platform, helping you minimize your IT setup costs and giving you access of your business information from anywhere, at anytime. It has a subscription based price model, where a subscription fee is to be paid based on demand, thus eliminating the need of up-front capital investment.
Benefits of SAP Business One Cloud:
- Save Capital Expenses – You get all the features of SAP Business One on the Cloud without even deploying the software on your premises which results in effective capital expense management.
- Less IT Infrastructure Require – One of the key benefits of SAP B1 Cloud is that you can save in cost of ownership, deployment, hiring experts and ongoing upgrade of your in-house software.
- Subscription Based System – The Pay-as-you go-model will enable better planning of budget and will include all services like hosting, regular updates, support & maintenance and more.
- Flexible to Use – It gives flexibility to your employees to work from anywhere through an internet connection and increases collaboration by allowing them to work on same documents simultaneously.
- Any Time , Any Whare – You can view real-time business information and dashboards from anywhere, allowing you to act quickly and take real-time decisions, which is very critical in this competitive environment.
- Safe and Secure – Your information remains safe as it is stored on secure data centres instead of your company’s server room saving you from losing it due to occurrence of sum unexpected event and interrupting your work.
- Scalable and Cost Savvy – It provides scalability to your organization and improves flexibility, allowing you to grow without the need of buying costly software licenses. You can streamline your business processes, increase productivity with fewer people and get easy access to your information with minimal upfront cost.
- Less IT Manpower Require – You are neither required to host, nor manage the solution yourself. This helps you to save money on IT, concentrate more on your business, take important decisions and run your business efficiently.
|SAP B1 On Premise||SAP B1 On Cloud|
|SAP Business One on premise is the “Traditional” way in which your SAP hardware will be at your office.||SAP Business One on Cloud is the “Modern” way in which once purchased SAP software can be hosted at your data centers or at service provider’s data centers.|
|Need to manage and maintain server.||No need to buy costly servers or manage them.|
|One Time Purchase of Licenses.||Pay Licenses cost in installments.|
|17% SAP AMC will be Applicable, which will be helpful to download new updates, features and patch levels.||The License charges Include SAP AMC charges. License Lock – in 5 years period (per user) Hosting Charges are extra as applicable.|
|Professional License Policy||Professional License Policy|
|For more details go to SAP Licensing.|
Silver Touch holds rich experience in providing SAP Business One Cloud hosting, deployment, upgrade, training, support & maintenance services to clients across the globe. Our top-notch hosting services ensure your information is secure from hackers and accidents. We ensure to protect your data and also help you to smoothly transit to SAP B1 cloud. We will help you to meet your growing business needs by continuously updating you with its latest features. Our round-the-clock support will provide the assurance you need, 24/7.
How Silver Touch can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth. Get in touch with us to know more.