The global food and beverages industry has flourished mostly in the recent years involving more and more customers to participate. This industry is exploding the global demand and thereby leading to a rapid rise in the food prices. The key challenges faced by this industry include increased demand for variety and innovation, low-profit margins, product traceability and quality governmental regulation. SAP Business One for Food and Beverages helps in all aspects of manufacturing and distribution in the industry. This ERP software looks upon the current specific requirements of the food industry and provides industry-specific solutions.
Following business functions of Food and Beverages Companies are covered in SAP Business One Solution:
- Recipe Management and Formulation
- Production Scheduling
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Bin Management
- Automatic Data Collection
- Yield and Scrap Management
- Quality Control
- Material Requirement Planning
- Product Costing
- Co-Products Management
- Complaints and Service Management
- Import and Export Management
How SAP Business One Can Help In your Food and Beverages Business:
- SAP Solution for Food Industry Solution provides integrated sales, purchase, manufacturing, finance and operations within a single system.
- SAP B1 supports multiple ways of manufacturing products with various recipes.
- It helps in controlling the entire process of production, packaging and distribution by efficiently managing stock.
- Using this system, you can control items or ingredients throughout the whole value chain automatically thereby reducing manual workloads.
- This system reduces interruptions and machine breakdowns by better planning of resources.
- It optimizes the production capacity and cash flow in real-time by improving collaboration between production and distribution departments.
- The solution helps in managing inventory across multiple warehouses and bin locations and provides full traceability with serial and batch numbers and expiration dates.
- With use of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) feature, products’ seasonal planning and forecasting can be done.
- Improves visibility of raw materials and work in process efficiently with ease in handling returns of goods, complaints and after-sales service management.
- SAP B1 provides easy integration with bar code technologies.
- It also helps in managing a fully integrated quality control system to keep a constant check on the delivered products.
- Allows businesses to identify trends quickly and make better decisions using the easy-to-use built-in tools.
- The system provides integration with government regulations for food safety, packaging, taxes, nutrition labeling and environmental protection.
Benefits of SAP Solution for Food Industry:
- Accountability of the entire supply chain from vendor to customer
- Favorable cost calculation
- Flexible multi-level margin calculation
- Support for GMP guidelines and industry-specific legal standards
- Easy management of by-products and co-products
- Reduced errors and ordering time which leads to on time delivery
- Increase in customer satisfaction level.
Why Silver Touch?
Silver Touch helps in overcoming all the major pain areas of the Food and Beverages Industry that include the need for adding value to products, reducing food wastage, batch traceability, batch date control, yield and scrap management, recipe management and formulation.
How Silver Touch
can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth.
Get in touch with us to know more.