Key Features Mobile App of SAP Business One Sales Application
Have a clear picture of the entire Mobility Solution specifically designed for Sales Force.
- View the activities assigned to sales person in a calendar format
- Edit existing activities and create new activities
- Create follow up activities
- Close activities after finishing the task
- Filtering and Sorting Customers
- Viewing, Editing and Adding Customer Details
- View Historical activities and Special Prices
- Monitor inventory levels and access detailed information
- Products’ sales price, available quantity, product specifications, and pictures can be monitored.
Sales Documents (Orders and Quotations)
- Viewing and Updating Sales Document Information
- Copying Sales Quotations to Sales Orders
- Filtering Sales Documents
- Managing Activities for Sales Documents
- Creating Sales Quotations and Sales Orders
- Submitting Sales Documents for Approval
- Duplicating and Cancelling Sales Documents
- Creating and Viewing Sales Opportunities
- Editing Sales Opportunities
- Adding New Stages and Viewing Stages Related to Sales Opportunities
- Setting Won or Lost Statuses to Sales Opportunities
KPI, Dashboards and Crystal Reports
- View predefined KPIs and dashboards in normal and full-screen mode.
- Setting Up Attachment Folder
- Viewing and Uploading Attachments
Requirements : For Android Users
- SAP Business One 9.2, version for SAP HANA, PL 03 or above
- Android 5.0 or higher
The new SAP Business One Sales app is specifically designed for sales force. It is basically much simpler for the sales force to use and carry out tasks connected with their day to day activities. Sales force can handle their daily sales activities and stay informed about their business.
How Silver Touch can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth. Get in touch with us to know more.