Key Features Mobile App of SAP Business One Sales Application
Have a clear picture of the entire Mobility Solution specifically designed for Sales Force.
- View the activities assigned to sales person in a calendar format
- Edit existing activities and create new activities
- Create follow up activities
- Close activities after finishing the task
- Filtering and Sorting Customers
- Viewing, Editing and Adding Customer Details
- View Historical activities and Special Prices
- Monitor inventory levels and access detailed information
- Products’ sales price, available quantity, product specifications, and pictures can be monitored.
Sales Documents (Orders and Quotations)
- Viewing and Updating Sales Document Information
- Copying Sales Quotations to Sales Orders
- Filtering Sales Documents
- Managing Activities for Sales Documents
- Creating Sales Quotations and Sales Orders
- Submitting Sales Documents for Approval
- Duplicating and Cancelling Sales Documents
- Creating and Viewing Sales Opportunities
- Editing Sales Opportunities
- Adding New Stages and Viewing Stages Related to Sales Opportunities
- Setting Won or Lost Statuses to Sales Opportunities
KPI, Dashboards and Crystal Reports
- View predefined KPIs and dashboards in normal and full-screen mode.
- Setting Up Attachment Folder
- Viewing and Uploading Attachments
How Silver Touch
can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth.
Get in touch with us to know more.