The chemical industry is undergoing enormous changes worldwide today. Running a chemical industry smoothly needs to have tools and systems that streamline and automate the entire processes from manufacturing to development. SAP Business One is a complete integrated business solution for Chemicals or Liquids based industries. Companies who manufacture products like Inks and Dyes, Paints and Pigments, Adhesives, Resins, Fluids and Lubricants. SAP Business One is one such ERP solution that enhances business processes of chemicals and dyes industries by solving unique challenges faced by them.
Following business functions of Chemicals and Dyes Companies are covered in SAP Business One Solution:
- Manufacturing and Testing
- Financing and Budgeting
- Inventory Management
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Costing for Production
- Yield and Scrap
- Multiple Formulas
- QC & Production Formulas
- MSDS Production
- RF Data Collection integrated into the core solution
- Batch Scheduling
- Pick and Pack
How SAP Business One Can Help In your Chemicals and Dyes Business:
- A single and integrated system provide to users with immediate access to the current customer balance, inventory reports and sales histories.
- All orders and financial data are captured and updated instantly, so that management can analyze the sales performance of each product and calculate each product’s cost and profit margins on a real-time basis efficiently.
- This system helps in automating and streamlining the entire business processes and improves visibility across the company.
- By using this solution, you can reduce costs and increase the sale of your manufacturing operations.
- Features like traceability, lot requisites, engenderment reporting, provide the control and predictability you require to detect and address exceptions early, and consistently engender the highest quality products.
- By SAP implementation for Chemicals Industry, companies can efficiently manage unwanted stocks and slow moving products according to its priority and demand.
- It provides a fully integrated system that enables you to plan the right products at the right time according to market demand.
- The system has in-built accounting software that helps in managing purchasing and sales contracts and achieving the best deals from the suppliers.
Benefits of SAP implementation for Chemicals Industry:
- Organizations can reduce their cost of production for such operations as accounts receivable, with significantly improving overall business process automation
- Optimize inventory with smarter resource management
- With critical business information easily available, management has now amended insights into the current system of the business.
- On-time order fulfillment enhances customer satisfaction
- Conformity with regulatory standards, industry and quality
- Lot requirements and traceability ensure high quality of products
- Efficient production statistics reporting and specification management control and production process
- Features facility of mobile apps for field sales and integration with e-commerce
- Easy and quick reporting and dashboards provide transparency
Why Silver Touch?
Silver Touch serves in providing suitable solutions to overcome the key pain areas in Chemicals and Dyes Industry that include dependence on non-renewable sources to produce energy, raw materials cost, neutralizing procurement practices, environmental standards and labor laws.
How Silver Touch can Boost Business Growth?
Silver Touch specializes in providing end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, resulting in increased business growth. Get in touch with us to know more.