SAP Sees Future in Clouds – Investing 500 Crore Rupees in India
Accelerating Strategy- SAP Sees Opportunities in Cloud Adoption
A global business software giant SAP has cleared its intentions of adopting the cloud technology after acquiring AppGyver, a ‘no-code’ development platform specialist, in February 2021. AppGyver makes it possible for users to build web apps without having the knowledge of coding.
Why this deal is important?
The AppGyver deal is in line with SAP’s latest product known as RISE, which is aimed at supporting clients to shift their existing enterprise applications to a cloud environment. RISE or Business Transformation as a Service is a cloud-based platform that facilitates corporate clients to transform their business processes in the most suitable way.
Before launching RISE, SAP SE has developed SAP Cloud Platform as a platform-as-a-service for creating new applications or expanding the scope of existing applications in a secure cloud computing environment.
Trending- SAP to Invest INR 500 Crore in India
Recently SAP has announced that it has a plan to invest INR 500 crore in India for accelerating its multi-cloud strategy in the country and make multiple cloud solutions available in its India-based data centers. This move will bring a new milestone for SAP in the cloud technology domain as the company can serve local customers better through this investment.
Scott Russell, global head for customer success at SAP, has said that this India investment is centered around delivering transformation in the cloud.
This recent announcement shows that SAP sees new scale and opportunities in adopting cloud technology.
- How SAP Machine Learning Can Benefit Businesses to Gain the Next Level February 22, 2024
- SAP Migration to Cloud- Benefits and Best Practices You Need to Know February 19, 2024
- Importance of ERP Solutions for Government Organization: Data Drives an Economy December 18, 2023
- Best ERP Software for Printing & Packaging Industry in India : Benefits and Features December 13, 2023
- Revolutionize Manufacturing with Cloud-Based MRP Software in India December 8, 2023
- SAP Real Estate Management Module- Features and Benefits You Need to Know September 20, 2023
- How Custom Sports ERP Solution Can Assist the Industry to Thrive August 17, 2023
- Role of Business Intelligence Tools in ERP Software Solutions August 4, 2023
- How SAP for Oil & Gas Industry Helps You Meet Challenges July 25, 2023
- SAP HANA Pricing- Features and Licensing Options You Need to Know July 19, 2023