SAP Business One is “Business Growth” software with “Procure to Pay”, “Order to Cash”, “Production”, QC, Project for manufacturing (Pharma, Engineering, Chemical etc.) and Trading
From finance and accounting to inventory and customer relationship management (CRM), all-important business areas are integrated into SAP Business One to ensure a clear view of the entire company. By collecting data in a single central location, critical real-time information can be accessed to make quick, informed decisions.
SAP Business One is a scalable solution available on-premises and in the cloud powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure. SAP Business One offers various functionalities to support companies in their transformation. The solution achieves this by allowing users to effectively use the information provided thereto to maximize efficiency, reach new customers and achieve profitable growth.
SAP Business One Cloud
SAP Business One Cloud is an integrated ERP solution that scales as a business grows, enabling it to go live while increasing profits. In the cloud, all valuable information is safe and secure, allowing decision-makers to spend more time running their business and less on internal IT costs.
SAP Business One modules
SAP Business One is divided into 15 functional modules that cover the typical functions in a business organization.
- Administration for setting up the various core settings like Authorization, Approval and Workflow in the application
- CRM for linking common tasks of presales and post sales with the other modules
- The financial reports are used to set up the definition of the chart of accounts and create the main journal entries. It also has fixed asset, Schedule VI Balance sheet, Export and other Finance MIS.
- Ways in which lead generation is used to keep tabs on potential sales and purchases
- Sales for managing the sales flow from quote to order and delivery to AR invoice
- Purchasing for managing the flow of purchases from Quote to PO and GRPO to AP Invoice
- Business partners for which the master data of leads, customers, and suppliers are maintained
- Banking for creating the payment of incoming (sales) and outgoing payments (purchase)
- Inventory: for maintaining the master data of goods to be sold/purchased and tracking the quantities/values in warehouses
- Resources for using the master data of resources (machines and people) for production
- Production for maintaining the BOM master data and creating the production orders
- The project management for the definition of projects (what is done when)
- Material requirements planning (MRP) for the definition of forecasts about the need for items in sales/production in order to make order recommendations
- Service: maintaining the management of service contracts and creating service calls
- Human resources management for maintaining employee master data (names, contact information, roles, etc.)
Each module performs specific business tasks but may be linked to the other modules. For example, an invoice from the sales accounting process would be forwarded to accounting, where it is shown in accounts receivable and the cost of goods sold.
SAP Business One supports all key business functions and enables decision-makers to stay in control of their business and increase profitability. Non-technical users have the ability to make critical changes themselves.
The system can easily accommodate new functionalities as needed. The solution provides users with access to accurate, timely information and the ability to quickly access accurate, relevant, and complete business information from their desktop.
The user-friendly interface enables quick answers to company-related questions and efficient and proactive work. The Drag & Relate function places information and transactions immediately in understandable formats and analyzes the existing information to answer questions and perform what-if analyses. Seamless integration with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is also guaranteed.
SAP Business One automatically keeps users up to date on issues that require action in order to monitor and take action on specific business events. The information thus finds the right person at the right time.
There is also no need for managers to run reports manually to obtain business-critical management information: the system runs the reports at predefined times and sends them to the appropriate recipients.
With workflow-based notifications, SAP Business One monitors and reacts to specific business events. Automatically detects, reports on exceptions and logs.
SAP Business One solution users can set their preferences for fields, data type, policies, queries, and reports without any time-consuming IT burden. Changes to SAP Business One take effect immediately in all relevant areas, allowing users to adapt the solution to their business processes.
Various levels of customization within SAP Business One make it easy to integrate unique business processes into a standardized system. Integration functions provide a flexible link between external systems and the ERP solution.
- Compliance with internal data security guidelines
- Direct control and access to data
- Efficient adaptation and expansion of business processes
- Use of the internal hardware and the existing IT infrastructure and resources
- Perpetual License: Higher upfront cost, but the better long-term total cost of ownership
- Reduced dependency on the always-connected Internet
- Simple and inexpensive implementation
- Secure browser-based access from anywhere, anytime
- Access to the latest functionality without relying on internal IT staff
- Subscription license, therefore no investment costs
- Management of critical business functions in the web browser
- Immediate access for employees who need to view and update data from anywhere
- Integrated analytics enable real-time decisions
- Extensive sales and service functions
- Uniform sales cycle and standardized customer retention process
- Track opportunities with new customers or existing customers
- Application of the customer's specific business rules to the company's own organization, which are then used in dealing with the customer
- Planning and tracking the activities of the sales representative
- Inexpensive and easy to implement a solution
SAP Business One is geared to the needs of small and large corporates in various industries. Business software connects and streamlines a company's processes and can help support its growth. A major benefit here is that it clearly manages every aspect of a company's activities in a single interface - from sales and customer relationships to finance and operations.
What is SAP Business One?
The ERP product links different business areas and provides a better overview and insight into relevant processes.
What functions does Business One have?
Business One has a very user-friendly interface, automated reports, workflow notifications, and various levels of customization for better integration.
What are the advantages of Business One?
Business One is available both on-premise and in the cloud. Business One can also be used on the go. A CRM is also already integrated.